Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Monday, May 31, 2010

6/1 -.4 After Day 29 of VLCD

Yesterday's Weight:  209.0
Current Weight: 208.6
Difference from yesterday: -.4
Difference from Day 1 of VLCD: -22.8

Uff-da.  Rough day for eating.  Memorial Day at my parent's house.  First off I was +.2 this morning after a no cheat day.  Then my mother was affended that I wouldn't try her cucumber dip (which also had mayo and cream cheese in it).  So I had a dollop of it on a Ritz cracker.  Then is was time for lunch and I got out the organic chicken I had brought along to grill.  I took a whiff of it and it had gone bad.   Damn it.  So my sister offered me a Boca Burger which at the time I thought would be better than a regular burger, but when I got home my husband said it is all carbs.  I also had some salad with strawberries and picked out the walnuts and feta cheese.  There was a light dressing on it.  Oh, and I put a slice of avacado on my boca burger with no bun.  THEN, 2 hours later we were roasting marshmallows for smores.  It was those giant marshmallows, not just the regular big ones.  I roasted one for my daughter and made her a smore.  But the smore was HUGE with the big marshmallow in it, so I bit off about 1/2 of it so she could handle the smore (listen to me making excuses).  Then I roasted another and ate it myself.  Then my daughter wanted another smore so I had to eat another 1/2 off of her marshmallow.  When we went back inside I spied the 'Black Jack' taffy candies.  YUM.  I had 4.  Two hours later on the way home I stopped for something for supper for my daughter at McDonalds and bought a hamburger for myself.  Ate it all except the bun.  WHAT A CHEAT DAY!  ug
I'm doing an automatic apple day tomorrow.

After all of this I can't believe I lost!


No comments:

Post a Comment