Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Saturday, May 1, 2010

5/1 Have your fill


I should probably state that we bought an injection kit from another source and received it in ONE day.  We are still waiting for an email (since 4/26) about any sort of update from the source of our original order dated 4/15.  So we started the injections today and when we FINALLY get the other order, we'll save it for our next round.

I have decided to MOSTLY  post the date or day that I'm on the protocol along with my weight and possibly a very brief description of that day.  I'm trying to follow so many blogs that it's hard to read it all.  So I am posting only the information that I'd like to see on other blogs.  (oh,oh I'm already getting long winded)

This photo shows what I am suppose to be doing for 2 days. Guess what I ate today? A handful of Reese's cereal (we ran out of milk) and then ran out the door for my daughter's musical. 4 hours later I ate 1/2 an order of Parmesan Chicken Alfredo because I couldn't finish the rest. WHAT? On a normal day I would have eaten much more, but when I'm trying to load up, I can't. It WAS a busy day. Now I'm trying to make myself eat double chocolate malted milk balls, and also had several squirts of whipped cream.  Tomorrow we plan to have dinner at Red Lobster so I can get my buttery crab legs in before I start my VLCDs, and I would really like to have a Cinnabon.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you should plan your day out for tomorrow. Hit the mall for fatty food court lunch, grocery shopping, then maybe Red Lobster?

    ReplyDelete