Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Monday, May 17, 2010

5/17 -1.2 After Day 14 of VLCD

Current Weight: 214.4
Difference from yesterday: -1.2
Difference from Day 1 of VLCD:-17.2
Ketones:

Where, or where had my energy gone?  Oh wait, I never had much to begin with.  But WOW I thought I'd have a buttload by now.
SOOO, the new scale was funky today.  My husband decided to weigh himself 4 times and got 4 different weights.  I originally weighed in at 214.8, but when he told me about it, I weighed myself 4 more times and always got 214.4.  HOWEVER, when I weighed myself on the old scale, the difference between the two was now approx. 1.5 rather than only .5, so time to get a better new scale.
 
Lunch:  chicken, marinara, watermelon
Dinner:  Friday's Key West Shrimp (grilled shrimp with a side of broccoli)

No comments:

Post a Comment