Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Saturday, May 15, 2010

5/16 -1.4 After Day 13 of VLCD

Current Weight: 215.6
Difference from yesterday: -1.4
Difference from Day 1 of VLCD:-16.0
Ketones:

Bought a new scale today.  It seems to be different than our old one by 1/2 a pound.  You would think a new scale would calibrate better than the old but who knows.  Anyway it measures by .2 increments, so I'm looking forward to seeing how different I feel when I see a -.2 vs 0. I need to look up recipes for cauliflower.  Although we originally started P2 thinking we'd do a 23 day VLCD, my husband is now thinking he wants to go for the 40 day.  I'm not so sure because I've REALLY been looking forward to the things I can have on P3 in just 10 days!

Lunch:  Crab/white fish, lettuce, apple
Dinner:  ground beef, marinara, 3 pieces beef jerky

No comments:

Post a Comment