Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5/27 -.6 After Day 24 of VLCD

Current Weight: 211.8
Difference from yesterday: -0.6
Difference from Day 1 of VLCD: -19.6

Yesterday I pulled out a pair of jeans that I thought were my "big pants" (the ones that I'd been wearing before starting hcg, and are baggy but I tried the next size down and hadn't lost enough yet), pulled them on and went, wait: these are the one's I tried on about a week ago that were too tight.  oh wow, now they're good.  They are still size 18, but just a tighter fit I guess. 
Today I am wearing a shirt I bought about 5 months ago that was too small. Size 14
Now that helps to actually see a little bit of difference in clothes!

Lunch:  crab/white fish, tomatoes, 8 pretzel nuggets, 4 rounds of Mary's Gone Crackers
Dinner: Broccoli, dried starwberries

1 comment:

  1. i have read the protein is very important. don't skip it at dinner.

    ReplyDelete