Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Saturday, July 31, 2010

7/31 -1.0 R2P2D13

Yesterday's Weight: 201.6
Current Weight: 200.6
Difference from yesterday: -1.0
Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss: -10.0

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

omg I just tried on a pair of jeans I bought months ago, but then never wore because they were a little tight.  Couldn't take them back because I had taken the tags off.  They fit!  They fit!  Sometimes I wish women's pants had the adjustable waist buttons that my daughter's has, because they are even a little too big in the waist.  But I will wear them proudly.  Hey, I MIGHT even finally be able to go down one size.

Well I just sat down (yes I was standing up typing the above comments because I was so excited) and no,
I probably can't go down a size.  I've got some chubber legs.  But soon.....

2 comments:

  1. WooHOO!!! On all fronts! Losing 1.0 today!! Smaller jeans size!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yyyyyyeeeaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome! Congrats! *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete