Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Friday, July 16, 2010

7/16 P4D13 +0.4

Yesterday's Weight: 208.6
Current Weight: 209.0
Difference from yesterday: +0.4
Day 1 of VLCD Round 1 : 231.5
Total pounds lost during a 40 day P2: -22.9
LIW: 208.6
NEW maintain weight: 209

Vegas Baby....hotter than Hades.  My husband said when you're outside, it just feels like there is something wrong...like you're standing too close to a bonfire.  After some drinks I had a need for some chocolate.  Stopped into a news stand type store at Bellagio and got a Bellagio "brand" caramel filled chocolate bar.  I opened it as I walked out and told my husband it looked like it was old.  Broke off a piece, bit into it and only then noticed the BUGS!!!  Didn't have the need for chocolate anymore.

3 comments:

  1. yyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkk!!!!! Oh how creepy crawly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwww. I hope you took it back to the newstand & told them they had OLD products, and got your money back- I'm sorry that happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did take it back. She apologized up and down but wasn't the empowered type. She followed protocol when returning my chocolate and even asked for my name. When I grabbed a diet coke to wash it down, she said it was a dollar more for the pop. REALLY? Anyway, when she was done I asked her to make sure to check out the other candy bars.

    ReplyDelete