Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Friday, July 30, 2010

7/30 -0.2 R2P2D12

Yesterday's Weight: 201.8
Current Weight: 201.6
Difference from yesterday: -0.2
Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss: -9.0

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Well, not the loss I was hoping for obviously.  Food wise I really followed protocol, and planned to slam at least one bottle of water after I got home, but it never happened.  When I started this plan, I originally thought I'd be down to the 160 range by now, but that was just a dream.  My 25 year class reunion is tomorrow night, and I was hoping to be under the big 200 by then...just to feel great about it.  But I currently am wearing the same pants I wore to my 20th reunion and not only do they fit, but they are a ~little bit loose.
So I still feel great about it.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Stay strong! It will come off. Sometimes our bodies just don't want to cooperate. Have fun at your class reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep drinking your water! You WILL lose this weight. You're so close to Onderland, I can taste it FOR you!!

    You're going to have a great time at your reunion, and I'll just bet you receive some lovely compliments on your new shape-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slam the water! Who knows... you MIGHT be under 200 tomorrow! Even if you aren't, you'll have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand that under 200 is a "magic" number. However, you have lost 30 pounds!!! Keep remembering that !! That is no small accomplishment. Walk proudly and confidently into your class reunion and enjoy yourself. I hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete