Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/27 -0 R2P2D9

Yesterday's Weight: 204.4
Current Weight: 204.4
Difference from yesterday: -0
Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss: -6.2

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Uff-da!  I was going to say I was completely on protcol yesterday and I can't understand why my weight didn't move at all!!  However, once I thought about it...NO.  No I didn't follow protocol exactly.  I had one bottle of Coke Zero (which by the way I've had-one bottle-every day since starting round two).  Also, the chicken I had was not organic and I chewed about 6 pieces of Trident bubble gum.  SO, one more try for me before I go onto an apple day.
I also have a feeling 200-203 is my plateau weight, the weight where my body wants to remain.  I've lost
weight down to this point before, but never made it past the elusive 200.  But thus far I've hardly had to work very hard to lose with hcg, so I consider myself lucky. 
Time to get down to business!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck today! I'm thinking weight release thoughts for ya! Apple days work, so if you don't have a significant drop, just do one. :) You might even get past that 200 mark!! Onderland, here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could still be from the chips - it takes sometimes 2-3 days to see a drop again.

    On R1P2 I continued to drink diet pepsi daily and also chew juicy fruit sugar-free gum. I lost very well despite that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Darby- I know it gets frustrating, but sometimes your body has to adjust, and then you'll see another drop. If you don't have a loss in the next couple of days, then do an apple day.

    I'm thinking good loss thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete