Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Thursday, July 22, 2010

7/22 -2.0 R2P2D4

Yesterday's Weight: 206.4
Current Weight: 204.4
Difference from yesterday: -2.0
Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss: -6.2

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

CRUD!  I forgot my injection today!  I hope it doesn't affect my momentum too much.
BTW, IS THERE ANYONE THAT IS DOING INJECTIONS THAT HAS PAIN AND/OR BRUSING AFTER THEIR INJECTIONS?
Wow, a versatile blogger award? For me? How can it be?
After thanking Kathryn, I now must share 7 things about myself. Hmm, must think.


1) After just getting back from Vegas makes me think of the flights in and out. I get motion sick so I have to take Dramamine. I absolutely love amusement park rides but I have to take Dramamine before I ride. When I was young my parents would have to remember to bring an empty coffee can (with a cover) if we were traveling more than just a few miles in the car.
2) 2 years ago I won $20K worth of Ticketmaster gift cards in a sweepstakes from Blender magazines.
3) I work for FSNorth but have no interest in sports.
4) My 25th year high school class reunion is this year. Some days I don't feel that old, but some days I really do!
5) I live in MN but was married on Martha's Vineyard.  It was our 12 year anniversary this year.
6) I wish Mad About You was still televised.
7) I'm a junkie for sweets. They call me a candy connoisseur :o)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on he weight loss. Are you diabetic? That's a fantastic reason to lose weight. I am too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Wow - that 20K must have been quite a suprise. I do the injections and have never had pain. I do them in the stomach alternating each side of the navel. It has never hurt but for the first time yesterday, I had stinging. A very wierd sensation not hurtful but burning. I have to do some research to see what that means. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had stinging but no bruising. I alternate as well as Kathryn. The only thing that I can think of as to why it stings is because the alcohol used to clean the area has not dried completely. Let me know if you figure it out though!

    ReplyDelete