Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Sunday, August 1, 2010

8/1 -0.8 R2P2D14

Yesterday's Weight: 200.6
Current Weight: 199.8?
Difference from yesterday: -0.8
Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss: -10.8

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Taking a guess at my weight today.  While my daughter and I stayed overnight at my parents, I forgot my injection AND of course didn't have my scale to weigh myself this morning.  When we got home at about 4:30, I weighed my self at the 199.8.  Would be great if it is real.  We shall see tomorrow morning.

Had a pretty good time at my reunion and while there were only about 1/4 of us in attendance, there were a lot of classmates that hadn't been to one at all, or since our fifth.  So it was neat finding out about people I didn't necessarily hang out with while in high school.  We had a graduating class of about 125 so really, we all knew each other.  There were even 2 that had attended school with us but moved away at some point before graduation.  GREAT to see them too.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! ONEDERLAND! I'm SURE it's real. Congratulations! So glad you had a great time at your reunion!

    ReplyDelete