Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Thursday, August 5, 2010

8/5 -1.8 R2P2D18

Yesterday's Weight: 198.8
Current Weight: 197.0
Difference from yesterday: -1.8
Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss: -13.6

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Much better

SO, I think I mentioned I went down from an 18 to a 16 jean size.  (At least Old Navy Sweetheart jeans).  But I ~think I could actually go down to a 14!!  They are stretching out enough that I have to keep pulling them up a bit.  Now my other pants are a different story.  They fit as a tight 16.

2 comments:

  1. Woot, congrats on the loss! That's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darby - it is so frickin hard right now. I just keep thinking that you are on the exact same day as me and you are staying strong so I must too. I think I might take your suggestion of doing an apple day. You had a really good loss today. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete