Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Thursday, August 12, 2010

8/12 -0 R2P3D2

Round 2 LIW: 196.6
Current Weight: 198.0
Difference from LIW: +1.4

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss (23 day): -14.0

Only today left for my antibiotics...I have concern that my infection won't be completely gone after today.
Oh, on the 10th I thought TOM had started, but no.  Weird.  Must've been blood in my urine?  
This morning while I was half asleep, my husband told me he read that there is a new superbug that has hit Europe and a few cases in the states.  UTI's that won't go away.   Gotta look that up in case he's fibbing.

UPDATE:  The superbug is called NDM-1.  I read an article that was dated today, however the bug has
been around for at least two years and originated in India (the ND is New Delhi).  It has been found in about 50 patients in the UK, 37 of whom traveled to India or Pakistan for medical procedures.

2 comments:

  1. most HCG comes from india, extracted from pregnant women's urine.

    ReplyDelete