Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Friday, August 6, 2010

8/6 +1.0 R2P2D19

Yesterday's Weight: 197.0
Current Weight: 198.0
Difference from yesterday: +1.0
Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss: -12.6

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Oh Kathryn, I'm right there with ya!  I haven't been completely faithful to the program, and that is really the only way to do it.  The sad thing is:  here we are at the weekend again, my weakest willpower days.  BUT,
let's stay strong together!  I was only planning to do a 23 day cycle, but if I'm not at least at -15.0, I'm going to keep going until I am.  The 40 day cycle was SO hard for me because it seemed like such a long time and I figured if I did another 40 day, I'd certainly "break" in a big way.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - I'm right there with you too. Let's stay strong this weekend. I've been having a potato chip here or a fry there - just what I think are innocent little "bites". It's come to the point where I'll chew something and spit it out but I'm still getting the calories. I'm not hungry but it's the mental cravings and watching everyone else eat what I can't. But I can't do it anymore. It's all or nothing. Have to be super strict on protocol. I'm not doing an apple day today but I'm on track totally clean on protocol so far today. At night is my downfall when I first get home. So I've warned my hubby - I don't want to see chips or chocolate or anything laying around in open sight anymore.

    I'll check back in with you Monday and have a good weekend. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete