Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6/9 -.6 After Day 37 of VLCD

Yesterday's Weight: 209.2
Current Weight: 208.6  THIS WILL BE MY LIW
Difference from yesterday: -.6
Difference from Day 1 of VLCD: -23.2

I'm a little worried about gaining today.  I'm staying on protocol but since I hardly ate anything yesterday, I have a feeling I'm going up.  BUT, I will say I'm so glad to be done with the injections for a while.  It seemed every time I injected, it hurt and I got a bruise from it.  So at any given time you can see 5-6 bruises surrounding by belly button.  SO, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday will still be VLCDs, but on SUNDAY!
I cannot wait.  First up will be pickles. 

Lunch:  bison chili
Snack:  Coke zero 12 oz, 2 fiber bars (thank God they worked)
Dinner: 4 baby dills 

No comments:

Post a Comment