Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6/3 +2 After Day 31 of VLCD

Yesterday's Weight: 207.2
Current Weight: 209.2
Difference from yesterday: +2.0
Difference from Day 1 of VLCD: -22.6

Can't believe I lost 1.8 yesterday!  I thought those days were over.  I've been having "crazy legs" and slight leg cramps at night so I took some potassium today.  It keeps me awake longer than usual.  I'm still hungry quite bit.  I don't think I've ever had a day where I wasn't.  I'm still using about 30 units (just a little more than) daily.
I came home from work ravenous....and ate 100g (10 slices) of hard salami.  boo

SPOIL ALERT: I will be whining.  If you can't take it, please click away from this page now.

So, wah! Last night I cooked Kraft mac and cheese for my daughter and couldn't resist the powdered cheese packet. I ate the WHOLE packet and had to open another box to get another packet for the mac and cheese!! WTH? I'm so bloated...my face is puffy, my jeans aren't as loose and I am soooo tired. Plus I burned my face with my curling iron to top it off. Oh, and my injection site hurts today.


Lunch:  bison chili, tomato, strawberries, 2 bites of Panera mini shortbread cookie
Dinner: 

No comments:

Post a Comment