Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1 R3P3D3

yes, I broke into my daughter's stash of candy.
On another note, I had bought a costume for my dog and she barely has it on before I have to take it off because she's ripping it off, but I like to get pictures of my daughter and the dog in their costumes each year.
SO, the costome was a hippo with a pink tutu and I attached the back end around my dog's legs, and then pulled it up towards her neck.  IT WAS TOO SMALL,so it ended up looking like the hippo wanted to mate.  It was hilarious.

Today's Weight: 188.8
Yesterday's Weight: 187.0
Difference from Yesterday: +1.8
Difference from LIW: -1.0

Round 3 starting weight: 206.4
Round 3 loss: -17.0

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Too funny!

    No worries about the blip - you're STILL under your LDW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The picture in my head from your description of the dog and the costume is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info about the noodles! They don't sell them in VA so I'll have to order them online.

    ReplyDelete