Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/3 R3P3D5

I have to tell you something I'm so excited about.  Bioidentical hormone replacement.  I was told 8 years ago at age of 35 that I was perimenopausal. A couple of years ago I was trying to search for a doctor in my area that focused on this.  I didn't do an extensive search, but it wasn't easy and I found 0.  I've heard Suzanne Somers talk about them, and Dr. Phil's wife too.  Suzanne has a new book out so she's been on talk shows promoting it, and I fould out she has her own website.  I went to her website and found out she has a list of suggested doctors in each state.  There was one for MN so I had a consultation with him yesterday.  I then read that if you talk to a pharmacist who mixes up the bioidentical compound, they can tell you of other doctors that believe in this type of replacement.  At this point there are very few doctors and very few pharmacies that are a Compounding Pharmacy so I was happy to talk to anyone about them.  I have an appt on Friday for a blood draw to find out my hormone levels and other things, and then next Friday we talk about the results.  Also, Suzanne is giving a lecture about this and other anti-aging secrets and they will be showing it at a theater near you on either 11/4 or 11/9.  I'm going tomorrow night.  So excited.

Today's Weight: 187.8
Yesterday's Weight: 188.0
Difference from Yesterday: -0.2
Difference from LIW: -2.0

Round 3 starting weight: 206.4
Round 3 loss: -17.0

3 comments: