Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Sunday, October 31, 2010

10/31 R3P3D2

Was so proud of myself last night.  Husband and daughter wanted DQ.  They were playing Wii and asked me to go get some (very close to our house).  Thought about taking one bite of my husband's but didn't, just got home, served them and walked away!!
PLUS:  Our Halloween candy that my husband and daughter picked out last night was not catering to the likes of the trick or treaters like it usually is.  This year they bought all different kinds of skittles.  I can avoid skittles for the most part.  so yay!  Last year was a disaster.  We normally had been having about 100 kids come by in past years.  So we bought 100 candy bars.  About 25 were left over.  FULL SIZE CANDY BARS....not a good outcome for me.  Everyone have a good Sunday!

Today's Weight: 187.0
Yesterday's Weight: 187.2
Difference from Yesterday: -0.2
Difference from LIW: -2.8

Round 3 starting weight: 206.4
Round 3 loss: -17.0

2 comments: