Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/9 +0.2 R3P2D22

Thanks for your comments yesterday.
My lack of posting for several days was due to many "incidents" with mini candy bars that my husband and daughter thought would be OK to have in the house.  Mind you these were not bought to give out for Halloween AND there was not just one bag!  I even went in search of (and found) them when I told my daughter she better hide them.

Current Weight: 191.8 TOM
Yesterday's Weight:191.6
Difference from yesterday:+0.2

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss (23 day): -14.0

Round 3 starting weight: 206.4
Round 3 loss so far: -14.8

4 comments:

  1. Given the slip ups, I am AMAZED!

    I think you and I are TOMing together, along with AR. Is it possible we've all synced up through the internet?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, today was a little blip-- just keep looking forward, not back. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, its definintely TOM that triggers the craving for sugar - I know it too well.
    The cravings will pass - just keep on carrying on. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn those candy bars! This is one of the time was I can say that I am "lucky" to have Celiac disease. I can buy the family junk that I just cannot eat. They get their treats and I am don't have to face down temptation. You are doing great despite the nasty-tricksy-candy. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete