Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Sunday, September 26, 2010

9/26 -0.2 R3P2D9

Current Weight: 194.2
Yesterday's Weight: 194.4
Difference from yesterday: -0.2

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss (23 day): -14.0

Here's proof that this plan works when you do it right (or doesn't work when you do it wrong).  I was ill yesterday, VERY lethargic and nauseous.  All I could get down was an apple and a heaping tablespoon of cottage cheese to try and get some protein in me.  Only down .2 today and I doubt that was enough time for my body to go into starvation mode.  Anyway, still lethargic but I think I'll be able to stay on track for eating today.  It is a GORGEOUS day today and I wish I had enough energy to do some outdoor things:  the lawn desperately needs mowing, I need to divide some iris bulbs as well as transplant many of my flowers to a different area, trim trees....overwhelming.  I was also lined up to volunteer at our local Light the Night Walk for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  They will have great weather for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment