Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/23 -1.6 R3P2D6

Current Weight: 196.0
Yesterday's Weight: 197.6
Difference from yesterday: -1.6

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss (23 day): -14.0

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

Later that day....darn it!  I was planning on having Sundays be my "no hcg day" but I forgot to inject today, so I guess Thursdays will be THE day.  Not a big deal, but i thought Sundays would be a good day if I was feeling some urges to sneak something while not getting a fresh dose of hcg in my system.  I know it stays in your system for 2 days or so, but I just figured it would happen to me if it was going to happen to anyone.
The good thing is that I've had no adverse affects or cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment