Tracker

Giraffe Couture

Sunday, September 19, 2010

9/19 -1.0 R3P2D2

Current Weight: 201.8
Yesterday's Weight: 202.8
Difference from yesterday: -1.0

Round 1 starting weight: 231.5
Round 1 loss (40 day): -22.9

Round 2 starting weight: 210.6
Round 2 loss (23 day): -14.0

I am in desperate need of a new bra or two.  Not only because the ones I have are a bit raggedy (nice word, huh?) but a little bit big.  I need to hang on for another week or two if I can.  It's the one thing that is driving me nuts right now.
Oh and I think I've figured out why I was getting bruises from my injections in previous rounds.  I was starting with the needle almost all the way in, but then as I injected, I'd pull it out a little bit, so I suppose it was injectin too close to the top layers of the skin.  After 5 injections this round, so far no bruising.  YAY

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darby,
    Just wanted to say hi and good luck this round. I can so relate to the bra thing - I have only one that I keep washing over and over. All of the other ones are too big. They can still fit in the back but the front is huge. They have shrunk one size at least. Wish I could trade for a loss in the stomach area! Well anyways - good luck and thank for the tips on the bruising. I had more stinging than brusing so if you have any tips on that pass it on. I am thinking of starting up R3 on October 13 - the day after Canadian thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete